Lanyard Wallet, designed by teachers for teachers! The Lanyard Crossbody will hold your phone, work ID badge, and some lunch money! Keep everything you need at your fingertips without something hanging around your neck and no more bumping kids in the head when you lean over their desks to work with them!!
A floral, cactus print in greens and blues adds a little cheer to your busy day, the silver, metal hardware adds a little whimsy! The small pouch is interfaced with soft batting made from recycled water bottles to keep your phone safe, the pouch is open so your phone is easily accessible. The ID window is spaced to hold your work ID and the two slip pockets on either side will fit a pen and lip balm or EO roller. The zipper pocket in the back will hold money, emergency chocolate, and small items to get you through your day!
This listing is for one Crossbody Lanyard ID Wallet in a cactus print lined in blue with anodized, “rainbow” hardware.
• The pouch is 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall, open so your phone is easy to reach, lined in lime green for a pop of color
• The front of the pouch holds a for ID or credit cards, velcro holds the ID window closed as well as two open pockets for your pen and lip balm
• Zipper pocket in the back is 5.5″ wide by 4″ tall to hold lunch money, credit cards or a little emergency chocolate
• The crossbody strap is adjustable from 29″ to 60″
• Clip your keys to the keyring and you are set!
• Makes a great teacher’s gift!
• Perfect for student ID cards!
• Ready to ship!
It is strongly recommended that you pre-treat your lanyard wallet with a waterproof spray prior to use. Do not launder; gently spot clean with a soft, damp cloth and air dry.
There are no reviews yet.