Teacher’s Lanyard Crossbody, designed by teachers for teachers! The Lanyard Crossbody will hold your phone, work ID badge, and some lunch money! Keep everything you need at your fingertips without something hanging around your neck and no more bumping kids in the head when you lean over their desk to work with them!!
The floral watercolor print in blue and shades of violet is accented with aqua to add a little cheer to your busy day. The small pouch is interfaced with soft batting made from recycled water bottles to keep your phone safe, the pouch is open so your phone is easily accessible. The ID window is spaced to hold your work ID and the two slip pockets on their side will fit a pen and lip balm or EO roller. The zipper pocket in the back will hold money, emergency chocolate, and small items to get you through your day!
This listing is for one Crossbody Lanyard ID Wallet in blue and violet watercolor floral with aqua accents.
• The pouch is 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall, open so your phone is easy to reach,
• The front of the bag has an ID card window, as well as two open pockets for your pen and lip balm
• Zipper pocket in the back is 5.5″ wide by 5″ tall to hold lunch money, credit cards or a little emergency chocolate
• The crossbody strap is adjustable from 29″ to 60″
• Clip your keys to the keyring and you are set!
• Makes a great teacher’s gift!
• Perfect for student ID cards!
• Ready to ship!
It is strongly recommended that you pre-treat your lanyard wallet with a waterproof spray prior to use. Do not launder; gently spot clean with a soft, damp cloth and air dry.
Nevada orders, please note that 8.25% sales tax will be added to your order.