Lanyard Wallet, designed by teachers for teachers! The Lanyard Crossbody will hold your phone, work ID badge, and some lunch money! Keep everything you need at your fingertips without something hanging around your neck and no more bumping kids in the head when you lean over their desks to work with them!!
The solid black exterior accented with silver hardware will add a little sophistication to your busy day. Choose a black and white polka dot or a bright, tropical aqua print for your lining. The small pouch is interfaced with soft batting made from recycled water bottles to keep your phone safe, the pouch is open so your phone is easily accessible. The ID window is spaced to hold your work ID and the two slip pockets on their side will fit a pen and lip balm or EO roller. The zipper pocket in the back will hold money, emergency chocolate, and small items to get you through your day! Clip your keys to the signature Katie Rene Designs heart-shaped keyring and you are set!
This listing is for one Crossbody Lanyard ID Wallet, you can choose a black and white polka dot lining or a tropical print in aqua.
• The pouch is 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall, open so your phone is easy to reach, lined in lime green for a pop of color
• The front of the bag has an ID card window, as well as two open pockets for your pen and lip balm
• Zipper pocket in the back is 5.5″ wide by 5″ tall to hold lunch money, credit cards or a little emergency chocolate
• The crossbody strap is adjustable from 29″ to 60″
• Clip your keys to the keyring and you are set!
• Makes a great teacher’s gift!
• Perfect for student ID cards!
• Ready to ship!
It is strongly recommended that you pre-treat your lanyard wallet with a waterproof spray prior to use. Do not launder; gently spot clean with a soft, damp cloth and air dry.