A lanyard that holds your walkie-talkie, cell phone, work ID badge, pens, and keys? Keep everything you need in one place!
The crossbody lanyard has an open elastic pocket in the back to hold your walkie-talkie, and an open pouch, lined with soft batting protects your cell phone. The ID window in front closes securely with velcro so your ID doesn’t slide out and there are two pockets to hold a pen or marker! Clip your keys to the keyring and you are set! No lanyard hanging around your neck, and everything is within reach!
• The inside of the cell phone pouch is 7.25″ tall and 4.75 wide, it will accommodate up to .60″ in depth. If your phone is larger than 7.25×4.75x.50″, please contact me to create a custom crossbody lanyard to fit your phone. 🙂
• The elastic pocket in the back will accommodate a walkie-talkie that is up to 7″ tall, 2″ wide, and 1.75″ deep.
• The window ID pocket will hold up to 3 standard ID or credit cards. It is secured by velcro. Two slip pockets made for pens or Sharpie markers are on either side.
• The crossbody strap is adjustable to 60″ long
• Makes a great gift for a teacher or school administrator!
A lanyard that holds your walkie-talkie